Friday, April 27, 2012

Draft: Day Three

Final four rounds of the NFL draft are going to take place tomorrow afternoon. I will not be available due to Fan Blitz at Heinz Field in Pittburgh! So, who do I like? I have been wrong the last two days but hey, here we go for a few more picks.

Round 4 119th:
George Iloka S Boise State. Its time to start planning for the future and Iloka is a super talented kid.

Round 5 159th:
Greg Childs WR Arkansas. We need depth and to be ready in case we lose Mike Wallace after this year.

Round 6 193rd:
Lucas Nix G Pittsburgh. What can I say? I love Pitt and we still need a LG.

Round 7 240th:
Randy Bullock K Texas A&M. We need a kicker.

Round 7 246th:
Ernest Owusu DE Cal. More depth to grow behind our veteran and aging line.

Round 7 248th:
Ryan Davis DE/OLB Bethune-Cookman. What is a draft without the Steelers drafting a DE/OLB hybrid?

No comments:

Post a Comment