Friday, April 27, 2012

The Day After


I woke up this morning and went through my normal motions. I took a vacation day so I could enjoy last nights draft and the days to come. After I was ready to go for the day I stopped and realized, "hey, David DeCastro fell to us at 24!"

This is a great day for Steeler fans and everyone should have the same emotion about it. We picked the number one guard in the draft at the 24 spot after numerous teams reached and traded for position players and defensive lineman.

With day two looming I am so excited to see where we go next. We need some more line help on both sides the ball and could always use a skill player to boost our receiving corp and running back corp. The draft is a few hours away and I am getting itchy to see what happens next.

I will be throwing up my projections for the second and third round a bit later today; then my projections for four through seven this evening because I will be at Fan Blitz tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment