Sunday, September 11, 2011

Still Much Love

I wrote a pretty blasting article about my Steelers. I was very critical of their performance in the huge loss to the Ravens in week one. That does not mean that I feel any different about the Steelers, or any less of them.

I have been a Steelers fan through thick and thin and that will never change. I figured the Steelers would lose to Baltimore at least once, I just didn't think it would be this game. Either way, the Steelers will bounce back quickly.

Towards the end of the game you could tell Tomlin was getting furious with his team. He mouthed some very stern words after Big Ben turned the ball over for the third time and then yelled at his players to stop fighting after the big Ike Taylor led brawl.

Dick Lebeau and Mike Tomlin will not allow a repeat performance of week one. Heres to the coming weeks, HERE WE GO STEELERS.

No comments:

Post a Comment