Wednesday, April 29, 2015

2015

It's literally been one year since I've posted to this site. The companies that I run have grown so much and so much extra work has been added to me that I just couldn't update consistently. With the growth though I was able to bring someone on to help me out, which has freed up time. Hence me posting again.

Now, its really close to the draft, tomorrow is round one actually, but you have to get back into it at some point and why not today. I'm really excited about this draft, as I always am. There is a sense of new hope for aspects of our game that our boys in black and gold need to work on and that is always exciting to know that we could fix it all, or crash and burn.

So, what is my opinion about our draft needs?

It shocks me as a Steeler fan to say this, but we need defense. Our secondary has been in rabbles for years with our linebackers and defensive line not much better. We've signed some really intriguing players from the CFL ala Shawn Lemon and Ian Wild but there are a lot of holes to fill. This draft is full of pass rushers and defensive backs, which bodes well for us.While there is always a need for something offensive, a new reciever and another young running back would be nice, but could be grabbed in later rounds. I hope that we stick to the defensive side of the ball and rebuild what we've always been known for in the Burgh.



No comments:

Post a Comment