Friday, August 10, 2012

HOF Trip

Since becoming an adult every time a Steeler gets into the Hall of Fame, I pile into my car and trek the two hours to Canton to see those men get immortalized forever. This year was even more special because of the two Steelers going in. Steeler fans finally got to see the long awaited arrival of 90's icon, Dermontti Dawson, and an even longer wait for the legend, Jack Butler.

I'm not going to go into those details, because any Steeler fan with a TV most likely seen it. I was really excited about going into the hall and seeing the bust. Its such an awesome experience going into the circular room that holds the bust. It has such an ambiance and presence when you hit the doorway. I was so excited to see the bust of my all-time favorite player, Ernie Stautner. It was also really cool to see the bust of Rod Woodson, the first induction I went to.

No comments:

Post a Comment